Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What I did today









Started out at Bruce Playground in Greenwich, CT Exit 3 off 95.http://www.weddingmapper.com/g/ct/stamford/vendors/view/21697. Then we drove to Bedford, NY through all the horse stables, and farms, and country estates to Richard Gere's restaurant where he was sitting outside at a table. No one else was allowed to take an outside table at the time he was out there so we got a table inside directly in front of a window with direct view of actor and his company. I was frustrated at not being able to go and shoot photos but afraid of being disrespectful and kicked out I wondered how paparazzi ever made a living doing just that. But I did manage to get one shot on accident when we first pulled out without even knowing he was there or that that was him.I had spaghetti with garlic and tomatoes, well two orders actually. I'm not kidding. And a lemon meringue tart. The prettiest tart I've ever seen with dollops of marshmallow cream. My son had a cupcake. It was really good.
               Next was hiking at Mianus Park, Ct with my son and one of my dogs. The other is not social with other dogs. It was a full day and now I just finished watching Bruno on dvd expecting it to be really stupid i was surprised we laughed the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment